Terms and Conditions
IDEALIAGroup srl EULA
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION) AND IDEALIAGROUP SRL. (HEREINAFTER WE/US/OUR). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL PRODUCTS/SOFTWARE/SCRIPTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE FROM US.
- By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
- The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site or receive it through mail or on data medium at the our discretion.
- We are the copyright holder of the Product. The Product or aportion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection bythe law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violatescopyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. Wereserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding aninvalid license.
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any othersoftware or product or website without our explicit written permission.
- You have the right, within the duration of the license, to modify and adapt the product for your specific needs.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease orlend any portion of the Product or Documentation to anyone without ourexplicit written permission. You may not place the Product on a serverso that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet fordistribution purposes without our explicit written permission.
- You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at bottom of templates.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of buyers of our Product.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss ofprofits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, yourinformation and your business arising out of the use or inability touse this Product.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Product against law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Product in accordance with the terms andconditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of theagreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- MagentoSpecialist reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain theright to terminate your license to use the Product at any time, if inits sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement,including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link orcopyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate itat any time by destroying all copies of the Product. Termination ofthis Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent forpurchase of the Product.
- If you continue to use the Software after MagentoSpecialist givesyou notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to acceptan injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs(including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce ourrevocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because ofyour misuse of the Product.
Versioning and Upgrades
Version number of our products, if not differently specified, ismade up of 3 levels A B and C. For example extentionIG_KelkooFeed-1.0.2.tgz is version 1.0.2 where A=1, B=0 and C=2.
A) Major Release – The change of major release foresees structuralchanges to the Product, it may be incompatible with previuos versionsneeding, in some cases, to uninstall older version and to install thenews one completely. You have to purchase major releases and you canbuy it as a standalone version or as an upgrade from a previous majorrelease as shown on a per-product basis.
B) Minor Release – An update with new functions and importantsoftware improvements; it may be or may be not need reinstallation. Youhave to puchase minor releasea and you can buy it as a standaloneversion or as an upgrade from a previous major release as shown on aper-product basis.
C) Minor Release – It usually foresees bugfix (solution of smallproblem) and minimum functional integrations, it does not needreinstallation and it is for free.
After an update is available all buyers can download it from”Downloadable products” area when logged in. Besides, an emailnotification is sent stating new version availability.
E-mail address must be valid because it will be used forcommunication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mailaddress associated with your company. Free emails can be used forregistration and checkout process, but orders placed using free emailservice addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longerfor activation as a result.
All products are available for download since the payment has beenacceepted and verified. If you can’t download a product please checkstatus of your payment via payment processor interface.